I love this check mix, and I confess, I am addicted! Make some for your holiday party's. This snack mix also makes a great gift.
Delicious Gluten-Free Vanilla and Chocolate Chex Mix
Beware, this Chex mix has been found to be addictive! This cereal mix is salty, crunch with just a little bit of sweet. This is a great snack for those who must eat gluten-free.
1. Melt 1 stick of butter in microwave.
2. Stir 1/4 cup of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce into melted butter.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a large baking dish, 11x17:
Vanilla Chex cereal, 4 cups
Corn Chex cereal, 4 cups
Honey Nut or Chocolate Cheerios, 2 cups
Cocktail Peanuts, 1 cup
Utz Gluten-free mini twists, 1/2 bag
4. Mix the following ingredients in a small bowl:
Coarse Sea Salt, 1 1/2 Tablespoons
Paprika 3/4 teaspoon
Garlic Powder, 1 1/4 teaspoon
Onion Powder, 3/4 teaspoon
Sugar, 1/4 teaspoon
5. Mix ingredients from step 4 into melted butter and Worcestershire sauce mixture. Pour
over cereal mixture and coat thoroughly.
6. Bake at 250 degrees. Stir every 15 minutes to assure all the dry ingredients are coated.
Bake for a total of 45 minutes.
7. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
**Note** Utz Gluten Free Pretzels will hold up to being baked with the cereals. I am told other Gluten-Free pretzels will turn to mush.
** Adapted from the original recipe at Chex.com**